Our tours depart from: Port Lincoln, South Australia – All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST (10% GST).
Spectator – come along and watch the action from onboard the vessel
Adult: $395.00 Child: $245.00 [child = 16 years and under]
*Additional $100.00 payable if you decide to dive in the cage – Price includes the use of our 7mm wetsuit, hood, boots, gloves and mask
Diver – take the plunge and view the sharks face to face from the shark cage
If you would prefer to see the action as it happens from the safety of our cage, book on as a diver!
Adult: $495.00 Child: $345.00 [child = 16 years and under]
Price includes the use of our 7mm wetsuit, hood, boots, gloves and mask
Top 5 Currencies conversions ($495 AUD):
- USD – 355.27
- EUR – 335.94
- GBP – 234.20
- CAD – 475.42
- NZD – 544.86
IMPORTANT: This is only a guide, click here for currency conversion
VIDEO AND PHOTO OPTIONS
Would you like to capture your own footage from the day and create you own DVD rather than having the DVD from the entire day. Well we have the solution for you. We now have GoPro cameras available for hire. There are two different hire options:
– GoPro with 8 GB SD card – Hire of the GoPro and the purchase of an 8GB micro SD card with adapter $50
If you want to capture loads of footage and don’t think that one card is enough, additional cards are available for $5 each
Highlights Photos: $30 each.
- Our underwater cameras are available for all to use
- Our crew will also take photos throughout the day including a shot with our replica jaws, a shot of your group before the dive, an individual shot of you entering the shark cage and other candid shots throughout the day
- A CD of digital photos is compiled using all good quality photos from the day, along with some great snaps from our archives
Can’t decide what date you want to come? Looking to surprise a loved one or maybe a work or personal farewell gift??? Why not purchase a GIFT VOUCHER.
Gift vouchers are valid for a period of twelve months from the date of purchase and can be purchased either by contacting our friendly office staff or directly through our online booking system.
Gift voucher terms and conditions
- Vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Extensions may be granted by contacting our office prior to the voucher expiry
- Vouchers may be transferred in to another person’s name. For the transfer to be completed written permission must be received by Calypso Star Charters from the voucher recipient
- Vouchers can be cancelled inline with our booking cancellation policy. The refund of the voucher minus any fee forfeited will be provided to the recipient of the voucher
- Voucher must be surrendered on the date of travel
Gift Voucher Cancellation Policy
Once a voucher has been purchased a refund can be issued within the 12 months that the voucher is valid with the payment of a 20% cancellation fee.
The refund will be issued back to the recipient of the Gift Voucher.
Available for pre-purchase at our office or through the online booking section of our website or purchase onboard. EFTPOS available.
- Disposable Underwater Camera (27 exposure): $20 each.
- We have a range of souvenirs available for purchase onboard.
- EFTPOS available on land.
‘NO SHARK’ POLICY’
Everyone knows that when dealing with nature there are definitely NO GUARANTEES. We want to make sure that you are well informed about our Shark Policy and that your expectations are reasonable. We can surely do our utmost to ‘lure’ the Great White to us within government specified guidelines however being the wonderful, impulsive & unpredictable creatures that they are we simply cannot change that.
In the event that a Great White is not seen during your cage dive, you will be offered a refund of $100 taking you back to the spectator product. Refunds will be processed by the office on the day following the charter, except for on Saturday where they will be processed on the Monday. A ‘Half Price Gift Voucher’ will be given to all passengers, valid for half the price of the diver or spectator product. The voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue. These vouchers cannot be exchanged for a refund and are not redeemable for cash due to the high costs associated with running the charter. They are also not transferrable to any other person.
If sharks are sighted on this trip, the $100 upgrade fee will be payable for those booked as spectators, or those who have been refunded back to the spectator product on the day.
In the event that a Great White is not seen on the second journey out with us, you will be given a voucher to return for the price of $100 per person, to come onboard as a diver. This will be given on any subsequent trips where no sharks are sighted.
Half Price Return Gift voucher terms and conditions
- Vouchers are not transferrable – only the voucher recipient is able to use the voucher
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash
- Vouchers are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue. Extensions may be granted by contacting our office prior to the voucher expiry
- Voucher must be surrendered on the day of travel
- Payment of the balance is due at the time of booking
- To redeem voucher for travel, booking must be made direct with Calypso Star Charters
To assist you with making your decision on the best time to travel please visit our shark sightings calendar.
Customers are welcome to change their charter date at any time without incurring any additional charges.
If a customer wishes to cancel their booking the following conditions are applicable:
– No shows and cancellations up to 48 hours prior – no refund
– Cancellations from time of booking and up to 48 hours prior – refund less 20% deposit
In the rare event of a cancellation we will advise customers as soon as possible. Please ensure you provide us with a mobile telephone contact number.
Calypso Star Charter Pty Ltd reserve the right to cancel any charter due to mechanical breakdown or extreme weather conditions. Guests who have charters cancelled due to mechanical breakdown or extreme weather conditions are offered a FULL refund of their charters costs. Alternatively you have the option to reschedule your charter date. Please be aware that there is not always a departure date the next day and if there is there are not always available seats.
OUR REFUND POLICY DOES NOT COVER TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATION BOOKED BY THE PASSENGER. WE RECOMMEND YOU TAKE OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER FOR UNFORESEEN CANCELLATIONS.